on 3:45 PM
u oll suke x klau ade bedroom yg cantik2 sgt...mesti suke kan??i pun suke sgt2..
so..entry pd kali ni pasal bedroom...suke tgk bedroom yg cantek n off course modalnye pun kena la cantek jgk!!!klau x xlena titon la..
wondering how to decorate your bedroom??? jom kongsi idea to decorate yg i dpt dr sumber2 yg lbh arif n pakar nie..
Bedroom Decor & Inspirations
Wondering how to decorate a child's bedrooom, your teenagers bedroom or liven up your sleeping space to be more romantic?
Begin with three easy steps.
* Start by visualizing and listing all the types of activities you’ll want to conduct in your “get-away” haven. Perhaps it’s writing in your journal, reading, knitting, watching movies or contemplating your plans for tomorrow -- whatever the activity, it’s important to think through the specific things that will make you the happiest.
* Look at your bedroom space with a critical eye. Can your bedroom accommodate all the activities you listed?
* As with most all decorating projects, one of your first priorities is locking in a color scheme. Color sets the stage and is truly the backdrop for all your furnishings, fabrics, accessories and lighting.
Make Color Considerations
* Use color unequally for better proportion and balance. While this sounds like a complete contradiction, it truly works. Consider a deeper, more dramatic hue to create an accent wall behind your bed. Then, by coloring your adjoining walls in a lighter shade of the same color, you’ve created a more visually interesting space.
* Use lighter colors to create a feeling of spaciousness. Paler shades naturally reflect light rays instead of absorbing them. A lighter color palette would be particularly important if your bedroom isn’t quite as large as you’d like.
* Use bright, strong colors to create a warm, cozy feeling. If your bedroom is large and spacious and has very high ceilings, warmer colors will help “humanize” your space, making if feel more livable and welcoming.
* Pay attention to your room’s architectural features. If you wish to emphasize interesting architectural features, enhance them with stronger contrasting colors. And, conversely, if your desire is to camouflage architectural defects, then a more neutral paint color of the same tonal value will help blend your walls, ceiling and floors and hide those unhappy features.
Light Up Your New Room
Now that you’ve got some great color ideas for your new bedroom retreat, the amount of artificial and natural light in your room will be the defining factor in your ultimate color choice.
“Lighting plays such an important role in any redecorating project," says Sue Pelley, national spokesperson for INTERIORS by Decorating Den. “I recommend that my clients take stock of how much natural light is entering the room, and for how long a period of time. If their room is bathed in sunny natural light, I recommend working with a cooler color scheme. And conversely, if a room doesn’t enjoy a lot of natural light, a warmer color palette will help eliminate a feeling of coldness."
Bring in Fabulous Furnishings
*Bedding ensembles come in a variety of sizes and designs. From the uniquely custom-designed, outline-quilted bedspreads, to the sophisticated and luxurious duvet covers, your bedding ensemble should definitely take center stage. No bedding ensemble is complete without multiple pillow shams and decorative accent pillows.
*Incorporating a custom-designed window treatment, will help your windows take center stage. Once you’ve determined privacy and room darkening needs, the design possibilities are only limited by a decorator’s creativity.
Uncover the Possibilities
*Uncovering the possibilities as you begin redecorating your master bedroom is an exciting undertaking, when you plan ahead, and focus on making wise choices along the way. Remember, you spend more time in your home than anyone else. So be sure your ultimate decorating choices reflect your personality and your unique sense of style. Sweet dreams.
So..have a nice & sweet dreams...